15. Bumpers ends may be cut off(the shock must be drilled or bumpers CHAINED to frame only), fenders may be cut for wheel clearance only. no welding or enforcing frame. No trailer hitches allowed. Bumper must be on the vehicle for at least the first heat. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!
16. No blocking or welding of springs or shocks. no alternation of suspension allowed.
17. Must have air breather in stock locations. A 15" diameter hole must be cut out of the hood directly above the breather.
18. A strong wire or nylon mesh is mandatory to cover the drivers window.
19. Must have minimum stock seatbelts in working order.
20. Must have C.S.A. approved helmet, with shield or safety goggles. Helmet can not be over 10 years old.
21. Must have fire - suit or coveralls (preferably treated)
22. All vehicles MUST have a fire extinguisher fastened securely within the drivers reach.
23. All vehicle must have brakes to enter.
24. All drives must attend the drivers meeting. Only drivers allowed at the meeting. FAILURE TO ATTEND WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION WITH NO REFUND of entry fees.
25. All vehicles must be ready BEFORE coming to the grounds. for example the screens must be on the windows, fire extinguisher installed and everything chained except hood and trunk. If a car is not ready at the inspection time they will not be allowed to run.
26. ONLY driver and 2 pit crew are permitted in the pit area or on the track. MAXIMUM OF THREE PEOPLE PER CAR. All persons in the pit must be at least 16 yrs old and must sign a release and waiver of liability before entering.
27. EVERYONE PAYS AT THE GATE TO ENTER THE FAIRGROUNDS - NO EXCEPTIONS
28. Vehicles can not be driven to the event - they must be towed or trailered.
29. if a driver does not hit another car with in ONE MINUTE, the driver with be disqualified. Being hit by another car or hitting a staled car DOES NOT qualify as a hit. If two cars hit at the same time, it will be the decision of the judges as to which car made the hit.
30. No pay out will be made until all vehicles and parts are removed from the field.
31. Cars or trucks with plastic or composite bodies will NOT be allowed to participate.
32. All vehicles will be subject to approval by the officials in charge. ALL OFFICIAL DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
33. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUND OF ENTERY FEES IF DISQUALIFIED FOR ANY REASON.