HAY & GRAIN
CLASS AA - HAY & GRAIN
DIRECTOR: DAVE WOODDISSE 519-638-2705
All exhibits to be tagged. 2017 cereal grains are eligible in this class.
Entries must be in place between 7:00 pm & 8:30 pm
Thursday, August 19th or between 8:30 am and 11:00 am Friday, August 10th.
Removal time 4:00 pm Sunday, August 12th.
Sponsored by: Bramhill Seed co.
Prizes: 1st $20, 2nd $10, 3rd $5
Bushel of hard Red Winter Wheat
- Bushel of hard Red Spring Wheat
- Bushel of soft Red Winter Wheat
- Bushel of soft White Winter Wheat
- Bale of Legume Hay
- Bushel of Corn Silage
- 5 Stalks of Ensilage Corn
- Bale of Grass Hay
- Bushel of Haylage
- Bushel of Oats
- Bushel of Mixed Grains
- Bushel of Barley
- Bramhill Seed Co. Special: $75 seed voucher to High Point Winner in Hay and Grains Section
- Winner in Hay and Grain Section
- Soybean Plant with the most pods
- New Exhibitor with most points- Donated by Grant Schieck $30.