HAY & GRAIN
Class AA - Hay & Grain
Director: Dave Wooddisse 519-638-2705
All exhibits to be tagged.
2018 cereal grains are eligible in this class.
Entries must be in place between 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Thursday, August 8, 2019 or
between 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Friday, August 9, 2019.
Removal time 4:00 p.m. Sunday, August 11, 2019.
Sponsored by: HENSALL DISTRICT CO-OP
Prizes: 1st = $20, 2nd = $10, 3rd = $5
Bushel of Hard Red Winter Wheat
- Bushel of Hard Red Spring Wheat
- Bushel of Soft Red Winter Wheat
- Bushel of Soft White Winter Wheat
- Bale of Legume Hay
- Bushel of Corn Silage
- 5 Stalks of Ensilage Corn
- Bale of Grass Hay
- Bushel of Haylage
- Bushel of Oats
- Bushel of Mixed Grains
- Bushel of Barley
- Bramhill Seed Co. Special: $75 seed voucher to High Point Winner in Hay & Grain Section
- Winner in Hay & Grain Section
- Soybean plant with the most pods
- New Exhibitor with most points = $30 - Donated by Grant Schieck