LOCAL TRACTOR PULL RULES
6500 and 8500 local tractor rules for Friday night!
1. Each tractor may pull in a maximum of 2 classes.
2. Must have hood, floor boards, grills & fenders and be stock appearing for that model, engines must be stock or manufacturers replacement for that model with no visible modifications!
3. 2 wheel drive, no duals.
4. Maximum engine RPM -10% over manufacturer's high idle.
5.Tractor exhaust must be pointed away from crowd.
6. No dry ice or water injection allowed.
7. Pump gas or diesel only! No pressurized fuels or oxidizers of any kind. This includes alcohol, water, propane, nitro & oxygen.
8. No weights behind the rear axles.
9. 20" height drawer bar maximum and 18" minimum from center of rear axle to hitch point in length.
10. Hitching point to have a hole of a minimum 3.3/4 round or square and a maximum of 1.1/2 distance from rear of hitch to point of hook contact.
OFFICIALS DECISIONS ARE FINAL!